It’s a wonderful day in the #MSDYNCRM world.
Microsoft promised and delivered today the Dynamics CRM 2011 Beta version, available Online and On-Premise! Check out http://www.crm2011beta.com for videos and highlights, as well as the official announcement to see for yourself. If you didn’t attend the “First Look at CRM 2011″ webcast on September 7th, I’d highly recommend you view it.
- If you want to sign up for the CRM 2011 Beta Online, make sure to fill out this form.
- If you want to download the On-Premise bits yourself and install them in house, download the installation files here.
- Be sure to download the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Beta Implementation Guide.
- Make sure you post your questions on the official CRM 2011 Beta Forum.
- At this link you can download the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Software Development Kit (SDK).
- The following product keys are available for this release (found in the readme file).
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Workgroup (5 CAL limit): FF2JM-QX9PG-HXT8M-MMHXG-4MF32
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server (no CAL limit): 4FDTK-3HYV2-D9CCJ-4MF9Q-QJ32X
- Although the application may display a 90-day trial period, these trial product keys will expire after 270 days.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Professional edition is no longer available with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
This Beta release is also getting some media attention! Check out a few interesting articles below.
- “Microsoft aims to sharpen its CRM pitch”, CNET News
- “Microsoft to deliver public betas of CRM 2011 and app store in mid-September”, ZDNet
- “Microsoft begins testing new CRM program”, CNET News
In the next coming months, my pledge to you will be to start highlighting all the new Beta features and tips here at this CRM blog. Feel free to contact me if you have a special request or question regarding the new Beta, and I’ll be sure to cover it for you.